Pages

Snowcasing You

Hi everyone! Winter has arrived over here, so in the next few days there will be lots of winter goodies coming your way. But first, let me share something with you all! I do try and visit each one of your blog homes and I enjoy seeing what good things you are up to! So here's an opportunity for you to be "Snowcased" on Tina's! If you want your blog to be shared on Tina's, all you have to do is leave me a comment and let me know! Don't forget to include your blog's URL. Then, every Saturday I will have a post dedicated to one (or a few) of you! You'll also get a "I was Snowcased at Tina's" button for your blog. Since I love seeing all your blog stuff, I want to share you with all of the lovely people who stop on over here. So what are you waiting for? You could be snowcased at Tina's!



No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive